Spigen Tough Armor Galaxy S9 Plus Case with Reinforced Kickstand and Heavy Duty Protection and Air Cushion Technology for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2018) - Black - AMAZON DEALS

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Spigen Tough Armor Galaxy S9 Plus Case with Reinforced Kickstand and Heavy Duty Protection and Air Cushion Technology for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2018) - Black

Spigen Tough Armor Galaxy S9 Plus Case with Reinforced Kickstand  

https://amzn.to/2vHp3kn

Spigen Tough Armor Case for Galaxy S9 Plus (2018)

Double the layer, double the protection. The Tough Armor is a best-seller for its unbeatable protection. The structure consists of two layers to handle both impact as well as scratch protection from any form of impact. For added functionality, it features the latest reinforced kickstand design that seamlessly blends in for tireless hands-free viewing. Take away the bulk but keep the adventure with the Tough Armor. 


Product information

Color:Black


Review by Superdogmom. 

After trying lots of brands, I had a Spigen case on my S7 Edge for almost two years which protected it from tile/concrete floor drops probably a dozen times. I don't use screen savers and phone still looked brand new when I traded it for the S9+. After that excellent performance, Spigen was the only brand I considered this time. Purchased both this Tough Armor and the Neo Hybrid version (did the same for S7E). Liked the NeoHybrid on the old phone but prefer the Tough Armor for the S9+ I guess because the S9+ is bigger and the Tough Armor is sturdier. Very comfortable and grippy in my hand. Wireless charging works well. Buttons are firmer but I'm getting used to their touch now. The blue color is the same color as my phone so I'm not giving that up with a case for a change. Kickstand is a nice bit of lagniappe and it works well the few times I've used it. Even though the sides are open, the top and bottom bumpers of a Spigen case protect the screen in a fall. Screen never touches anything. BTW, learned a loooong time ago to never put my phone in my pocket with anything else, especially my keys. I totally recommend this case and expect to be using for as long as I own the S9+

https://amzn.to/2Ho2WVV

No comments:

Post a Comment